At Rent North East, we have a full time employee tasked with vetting and referencing your tenant, for your peace of mind.
For updates on a tenancy application, please email email@example.com
Overview of application and vetting/referencing process:
Application and vetting/referencing:
- Applicant agrees on terms
- Property marked as "Let agreed" if holding deposit paid by applicant.
- Applicant submits application
- Income verified (proof of income is required. This takes form of 3 bank statements or payslip, or proof of benefits entitlement.)
- Right to rent checks carried out
- Previous landlord reference obtained, and verified via land registry search.
- References obtained where necessary and applicable.
- Guarantors verified where applicable, with proof of income and/or land registry search.
- Application submitted to landlord for approval.
Funds and agreements:
- Initial funds taken and held in client account
- Agreements sent out to be signed via tracked system.
- Gas safety certificate, electrical certificate, EPC, and how to rent guide supplied to applicant via email.
- Keys handed over on completion of agreements
- Link to completed documents and supporting documents sent to landlord via email.